Holiday Planning: New Years Eve
Christmas may be in two days but I'm still trying to decide on New Years Eve plans... Currently craving all of these getaways!
New Years Eve at the Alexander Hotel
- Overnight stay in an art-centric deluxe guest room
- $50 credit in Plat 99
- Prosecco and chocolate covered strawberries
- Brunch for two in Market Table
- Valet Parking
- Late check out at 1pm
21c Hotel Louisville New Years Eve Party
The red penguins are ready to party in Louisville! Four course dinner at Proof on Main, dance party in the hotel Atrium, and late check out in the morning? Yes please.
Shaker Village New Years Eve Package
Leave the holiday madness behind for a relaxing New Year’s evening at Shaker Village. Package includes overnight accommodations in The Inn, hot breakfast buffet at The Trustees’ Table, 10 percent off retail purchases in The Shops and complimentary village admission.
New Years Eve at Jekyll Island Club Hotel
- Accommodations for Three nights with King, Queen, or two Double Beds
- Breakfast Buffet for two each morning in the Grand Dining Room
- New Year’s Eve Dinner for two; your choice of early or late seating in the Grand Dining Room
- Admission to After Dinner Party at the Morgan Center with DJ and Dancing with food stations.
- Party favors and champagne toast at midnight
- New Year’s Day upgraded Breakfast Buffet in the Grand Dining Room ~ features Collard Greens and Hoppin’ John, Crepes Station, Omelet Station, Eggs Benedict and more
If you don't feel like traveling for New Years, check out local restaurants for a special dinner menu. Here are a couple of Bloomington NYE dinners happening...
New Years Eve Dinner at Restaurant Tallent
One of my favorite restaurants in Bloomington is hosting their finale dinner on New Year's Eve. 4 courses of made from scratch Italian fare.
Topo's 403 New Years Eve
Three course Mediterranean dinner with live music.
How will you ring in the new year?